Friday, February 26, 2010

Thinking! something my brain shouldn't do.

So I'm easily entertained by the little things in life. Not always a good thing but it happens.

When a person like me gets to thinking bad things happen. Not always physically but mentally bad things happen. Some people would hide in fear for what goes on in my head. Others who are just as scary as me embrace it and they get me.

One night my friend and her bf asked me to go to the park with them. I said sure seeing as I only live a block away. Well her and her bf decided to dance to her ipod in the gazebo. While I sat on an old wooden swing my brain did some of it's thinking. Over the creek and across the street was a dentists office. Well it was late everyone was home watching tv or whatever they do when they got off work except at this dentists office. Well as I sat there I saw people walking around the office I was a little suspicious. The images that came to my head were dastardly. I started to imagine that there was some office affair going down. No one kissed anyone except for the two in said gazebo. Anyways then I got to thinking what if they were getting robbed or something. So I sat there on that swing waiting for the gun shot and blood splatter on the big windows in that office. It never happened I was a little sad I must say. Then I look to my right through the chain of the swing and two wooden beams holding it up I saw the dancing couple. All I could think was this would be a cool scary movie I could totally snipe them from here. Obviously I didn't, wanted to cause it would be epic, but didn't.

Now and again my brain will find ways to scare me. whether it be something from a scary movie that I've never seen to everyday life. My brain is a mind of it's own. Although you have only scratched the surface of my thinking process. Next time you have the chance. Listen to "The Rake's Song" by The Decemberists. for a half hour straight. Now think about every window you pass with an innocent person in it. Will you think of someone slitting their throats or getting shot? You now know I do, why not try it and see how it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment